Monday, October 6, 2008

one with the BEES!!!!






OK well this would be the reason why we have not invited anyone over to check out our new pad. We had major bee problems and I seriously thought that I was going crazy and that maybe they were coming in from the outside or what not well I had the exterminator come over again yesterday on Sunday because I could hear them in the ceiling. No Joke!!! Well we had to go thru the ceiling and this hive was bigger than a thanksgiving Turkey. There were well over 1,000 bees hanging out in there and by far the biggest nest the exterminator had ever seen. He got stung five times to my 0. Yeah. Well enjoy!!

2 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

Holy C R A P !!!! That is the biggest bee hive I have ever seen. You should send it into a lab for testing of Godzilla wasps!!
That poor exterminator......

Love Ya !!!!

Mandy

Kirsten and Laura said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Seriously, I am shaking just looking at your pictures. Hope they are all GONE!!!! Hope to see you guys soon.

XO
Kirsten