Monday, June 30, 2008





Caden and Quinner have been begging me to grow out there hair and to get it highlighted(HOW CUTE HUGH!) Anyways they have missed like 2 haircuts and there hair is just long and nappy looking caden looks like he has a football helmet on and Quinn looks like eddie munster HA HA.


So I made them a deal , that I would highlight there hair if they would let me cut it!! Well I won and we spent the afternoon doing there hair and it turned out so cute. Here are some before and after pics. Aren't they adorable!!

11 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

great job, Melissa ! It's not all that hard, is it.

THE SCHIFFMAN'S said...

good job! those are some cutie kids!

cheri said...

Hey melissa AWESOME job on the hair they look sooo cute I mean hansome!!

cheri said...

Oh and by the way since I am still up now at 1:15a.m. I want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love ya lots!

xoxo
Cher

The Schiffman Family said...

I am still up to!! What are you doing up for so late?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! I miss running into you out here in Syracuse! With all the new additions we hardly have to leave our neighborhood now! Hope you had a great Birthday!
Love you
Aunt Bev

kate.... said...

Hey Meliss! Its Katelynn I got a Blog!!!!! :) Add me as you friend! Happy Birthday! I love you!

Amy said...

Your cute kids! They are just adorable! I wish that I could do that to Caleb's hair but his is kinda thick and bristley and doesn't look good long. maybe when he gets older? Good job on the highlights!

Amy said...

Oh ya, Happy late Birthday. I did think about you on your birthday just so you know. I guess thats the cool thing about having your birthday on July 4th!

THE SCHIFFMAN'S said...

post something woman

[*.Manda.*] said...

http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/46-Simon-G-1-3542-000-Simon-G-diamond-platinum-engagement-ring-mounting-000-.html