Friday, August 22, 2008

Here today gone tomorrow!!!




I can hardly believe this summer is gone!!! We have been so busy having fun that I have been a total bum and have not posted all our fun. Not a day went buy that Caden and Quinn would say "so what are we doing today MOM" Well there was always plenty to do which included the following, weekly if not daily trips to the bountiful bubble ( I LOVE THIS POOL!!) Lagoon, parks, discovery gateway, dollar movies, Italian Village takeout then a visit to Murray Park sooo much fun, and mostly ruling the roost over our neighborhood!! I swear I should get a counter for our front door to track all the activity it receives. I am sad that it is over but glad to get back to a more structured schedule which means no more sleeping in ( I am Guilty as charged!!)

No comments: