Friday, August 22, 2008

Caden and Quinners First day of school




Well it's official I have a child in the 5th grade who is almost as tall as me, who has a men's size 8 foot, ( I keep teasing him with the old saying you know what they say about big feet! He is going to hate me when he gets older:), and who told me the other day he things he need deodorant. Holy Crap!!!! How did this happen? And then quinner who is just a little peanut and the clothes fall off of him. It's funny with the second child where you have already done 3rd grade so it does not seem like such a big deal, but it is I feel like my kids childhood is slipping right through my fingers. I just want them to stay just the way they are now!! less the attitude, am I right!!


Here are some cute pictures of them on there first day of school

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my heck they are so big! We miss you guys lets get together! Love you!